Over 1,560 members strong. That's buying power.
Southern Loggers Cooperative's primary service consists of negotiating prices for supplies, services and equipment for the membership and maintaining accurate records of those purchases from each vendor. These product lines range from fuel (highway and off-road diesel, all ultra low sulphur, and unleaded gasoline), tires (on road and in-woods), and insurance. We are currently negotiating contracts for oil and lubricants, filters, parts, equipment, and services.
The membership will advise any additional products or services for which negotiations need to proceed. Additionally, they will provide information as from whom they currently procure thereby not severing relationships unnecessarily.
The board and staff are totally dedicated to the success of this organization and will continuously strive to increase the membership and level of commitment of each member.
Members of Southern Loggers Cooperative will be provided with the following services:
- Negotiations for all supplies, services and equipment.
- Prices from each vendor as they are approved or updated.
- Rebate schedules from each vendor as they are received.
- Delivered bulk prices for fuel to their location.
- Competent office staff to provide assistance.
- Representation at meetings, festivals, forestry events and equipment shows.
- Ongoing membership recruitment.
- Operational assistance at all Fuel Stations on a 24/7 basis.
Copyright 2011 - Southern Loggers Coop